Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just Wanted A Post To Remeber......

“There is only one happiness in life, to love and to be loved.”


Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,


Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,


Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,


But only one mother the wide world over.


God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. 


My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being.  I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. 

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.



The spirit and the body shall be be reunited again in its perfect form; both limb and joint shall be restored to its proper frame, even as we now are at this time; and we shall be brought to stand before God, knowing even as we know now, and have a bright recollection of all our guilt.

Mother <3


The Last Thanksgiving


 Us...






3 comments:

  1. Look how GOOFY we look! I did not notice that till' I posted it!! :) HaHa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelyn, I love this post. I love and your mom. Keep the pics and thought coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post katie bug. we're still missing her like crazy.

    ReplyDelete