Good job! I think that is an awesome grade for math. I always hated it. BLAH!!
i was gonna say the same thing as Mandi! lolWAY TO GO! :) math was not a class i liked!
How funny...I just put on my blog that I got a B in my college math class and I was so happy about it! Too bad you don't live closer - you could have been my tutor! :)
hey so you need to post what happened in Beaver with your Gramma Jane...something about a makeover that's gonna be on TV? :) i hope you got pics!!!!
Good job! I think that is an awesome grade for math. I always hated it. BLAH!!
ReplyDeletei was gonna say the same thing as Mandi! lol
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO! :) math was not a class i liked!
How funny...I just put on my blog that I got a B in my college math class and I was so happy about it! Too bad you don't live closer - you could have been my tutor! :)
ReplyDeletehey so you need to post what happened in Beaver with your Gramma Jane...something about a makeover that's gonna be on TV? :) i hope you got pics!!!!
ReplyDelete