Emma is having puppies! Well not now, but she is PREGNANT! Sad to tell you this but she is having "Boxador" puppies. (Labrador and Boxer) I found them together.....and well I hope you know what I mean! ;) Below is a cute picture of a BOXADOR. Just to show you what they may look like. And, Who wants a puppy? They would be a perfect family dog. Labs: Great with kids, and so loving! Boxers: Protective, and very sweet! Boxador: Loving, sweet, protective family dog! :) WONDERFUL!
How cute. Maybe Grandpa Rog will let me have one in Beaver!!!! Good luck Monday. I'm sure you will do great!!!
ReplyDeleteseriously?! puppies?! how fun!! i really want one. like a lot. please convince tam to let me have one!!
ReplyDeleteOh man that's hilarious!! :) congrats to emma!! ha haa!! :) you should just keep them all, puppies are so fun!
ReplyDeleteya don't think that I want to keep them all!? :) I so wish! :):) Well maybe just one.
ReplyDelete