We had a great Christmas this year! So fun! Woke up at 6:30, then found out that my clock was an hour off! Can you believe it? I woke up at 5:30! We all finally got up after singing christmas carols on the intercom to my parents. It was really fun! My dad said that he could hear our feet running up and down the hallway. I first woke up, then Avrie opened her eyes, Annie after that, Kyle, Tyler, and last Olivia. We were playing on my ipod waiting for 7:00. It finally came, and we booked it down the stairs. We opened all of our gifts, and after we played with them, breakfast came. Almost all of our family showed up. Waffles! YUM! Here is our Trampoline, and my Cricut. I love it!
and yes, the TRAMPOLINE, is in the FRONT YARD! or i could say, the STREET!
ReplyDeleteha haa! Love the pics! and LOVE that you were up at 5:30!! haa haa
ReplyDelete