Yes, our pool finally got finished! We are so happy! :)
Olivia is ready to swim, and she sure wanted to, until she got in!
Katrine' sitting on our "layout chairs".
Joel and Mason
Ellie, Katelyn, Courtney, Avrie, Annie, Brooklyn, Kyle, and Olivia having an awesome time!
(The Hot Tub was 80 degrees!)
The pool water was 55 degrees! It was FREEZING! Did I mention that I got thrown in at around 7:00 in my pajamas!? Stay away from Brad.
Kyle and Brooklyn chillin'
Ellie, Annie, and I were the first ones to hop in the pool!
Tyler was first to consider the Hot Tub being WARM. (70 degrees people.)
Don't know what he is doing! :)
Me and Ellie are hiding from the Camera
This honestly took 2 hours to not even get half full!
holy cow katelyn! so awesome! can't wait to come lay out with ya!!! :) and p.s.- your swim suit is sooo cute!!
ReplyDelete